Friday, November 19, 2010

October Civil War Blocks

I finally got the October Civil War blocks finished.  These are my worst!  I am terrible with the set-in seams. Going to work on the November block tonight and tomorrow.  It is a big 36 inch block.


I've made homemade bread today, banana bread, and I have some PF Chaing's chicken on the stove for supper. Yummy.  I feel so blessed today. My son called and he got an A in his Text Criticism class at seminary.  He is on cloud nine! And like all Mamma's, when my son is happy, I am happy.

Going to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner with family next week.  Since Elijah and Katie weren't coming home, I almost didn't want to have Thanksgiving, but it just didn't seem the right thing to do.  After all, I do have so much to be thankful for, and we don't see my brother and his family nearly enough. I am excited about cooking and us getting to eat with them next week.

No comments: