Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mistakes

Anybody make a lot of mistakes sewing when they feel bad?  I've got some kind of congestion, coughing thing going on and I.'ve made so many mistakes on my sewing today!  Check out the picture.
The border piece on the right is the correct one, the others are wrong,...phooey.  But....I kind of like the way the others look, I might only take the right one off and change it, rather than all the others.  That way, this quilt would definately be uniquely mine. I think I'll lay out all the pieces around it and see what it looks like.  Anyone else ever done something like that?  This one is definately NOT some of my better work - bad y-seams, curvy borders, bad points......

3 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa said...

My motto is, "There are no mistakes in quilting, only creative moments!" Some days I have to repeat this more than others.
Your booboo is cute. I agree, change only the right hand one. I like the others better too.

Rachel said...

I like that Teresa! no mistakes, only creative moments. Truly that is what I love about quilting. You can make mistakes but often they turn out great.