Monday, November 9, 2020

November 9, 2020

 Life is moving on day by day.  Our home is busy, chaotic, but mostly fun.  The little ones seem to have adjusted well to their school/preschool schedules.  I'm sure it is very difficult for all of them to be living in someone else's home.  I try my best to make things easier on them all.  I am not able to sew much these days but did manage to get these blocks finished on Bonnie Hunter's Appalachian Autumn quilt pattern.  I'm still debating what size to make it. For now, I'm just making a block when I have a little time.

We celebrating the hubby's birthday last week.
He and the little grandson are thick as thieves these days.
We are wanting to build a swing set for the kids in our backyard.  I've been drawing up some plans.  We hope to get it built before too long.  The kids need more outdoor activities.
I've mentioned this book before.  I had a copy as a young woman, about 19-20 years old.  I loved it then, I love it now.  I lost or gave away my old copy, but found a new one a few years ago on eBay.  Amazing how the topics from 1968 are still relevant today.  Just love it.


No comments: