Saturday, December 1, 2018

December 1st

Wow, December already. It seems everyone and their brother is posting their decorated homes.  No decorations here, except our Christmas quilt.  Hope to move in about a month, and the house is going on the MLS for sale December 10th.  That will be fun, trying to keep everything spotless for potential buyers, not!

Here is a little eye candy for Christmas......love, love, love this simple quilt.

My little darlings are growing up.  I was never sad when my son was growing up, but these....oh my goodness, I just want them to stay little. They are loved so much.  I hope to go visit in Cambridge in March 2019, but that seems so...far...away.  They made a day trip to London recently.  I am so thankful they send me pictures.



The house is coming along nicely.  We are so glad we added the wooden beams, they add so much character.

I made this quilt a few weeks ago for our builder and his wife.  We have been very pleased with them during this process.  They have made it a pleasant and exciting time in our lives and I wanted to do something special for them.  We gifted them the quilt yesterday.
 I found a lot of house quilt patterns online, free.  I settled on one, but changed up the pattern some.  I was very happy with how it turned out.
 I was also very happy that I was able to make it using fabric I had in my stash.  That is always a good thing.
 The hubby loves flannel on the back of his quilts and insisted this one have that too. So it is nice and cuddly.
I was able to put their logo on the label.  That pleased them.  :)


No comments: