Friday, January 13, 2017

Quilts of 2016

It's been my habit to do at least about 12 quilts a year.  This year seems slim, however, there are five more I can't show yet.  Three from one pattern, and a couple more.  Those three new quilt patterns will be out in magazines this spring.  Here are the others I did in 2016.

First up, a baby version of Edinburgh Square.
 Another Edinburgh Square for our church Threads of Love ministry.
 Sassy Sister was selected as the cover quilt of Fons and Porter's Quilting Quickly magazine, September/October 2016
 Dandelions was published in McCall's Quilting July/August 2016
 Another Edinburgh Square charity quilt.
 Made this sweet animal quilt for my new grandson.  Oops, forgot the pattern!
 Checkered Past was selected as the cover quilt for Fons and Porter's Easy Quilts, Fall 2016.

How about you?  Would love to see your finishes!  Email me and we'll chat quilting!

No comments: