Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pillow Shams

I am off this week doing home projects.  One of those is redecorating our bedroom.  I made Heather Mulder Peterson's pillow shams from her book Shams with Style; very happy with them. Got new lamps and shades but I am not sure that I'm lovin' the red shades. Got a new mirror above the bed, and I am lovin' it! Thanks Hobby Lobby for 50% off!
The room is going to be painted a bit darker, but a more tan neutral.  That won't happen for another week.

Other projects today included painting risers for the step re-do.
And while I was painting, I decided to paint the two people doors in the garage (inside out out), and the front door.  What an improvement.  Can't believe I had not done that before.

1 comment:

quiltluvr said...

Your room looks pretty, Rachel! If you're not sure about the shades maybe a brown or black would look good. That would give you some contrast from lots of burgundy or whatever color you call it. Just a thought. :).

I love it when Hobby Lobby has their half off sales.