Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good News

I haven't mentioned it on the blog, but I have recently had another breast cancer scare.  Had to go in for another MRI to recheck something that didn't look right after my biopsy surgery in September.  This time had the joy (NOT) of experiencing a MRI guided, vacuum assisted, core needle biopsy.  The end of the story is, what they thought was early stage breast cancer was benign, again.  So, after six months of testing, waiting, worrying, testing and waiting, I am finally cleared and good for a year! I do appreciate my doctor who wanted to be sure and kept after it.  It isn't something you want to ignore.  So, all you ladies, do your monthly checks and your yearly mammograms.  They save lives.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am so happy you received a good report from your dr. Love the quilt in the post below.