Saturday, September 25, 2010

Never Again

Never again will I take on two difficult block of the month patterns in one year along with working a full time job.  Every month I feel stressed until I can get them caught up.  I have been working on them this weekend since we got back from our vacation.  Still not finished.  I have to make some borders for the batik beauty.  Below is the finished september civil war blocks and the one batik block I have finished.

I'd like to make a baby gift quilt for one due in December.  I also got a wedding invitation today for a wedding the end of October and I'd like to make a lap gift quilt for that couple also.......so much to do. I feel like I wasted a month worrying and stressing.  Got a call from the doctors yesterday and they want me to have more tests, but this time I am not stressing about it.  Whatever will be, will be.


2 comments:

Teresa said...

Hi Rachel, welcome home! I love the batik block... don't let the stress get you. Remember to keep the pleasure in your crafting.

Rachel said...

Thanks Teresa. Good advice!