Sunday, June 6, 2010

Next Project

I've wanted to make a blue and white quilt for some time now.  This is going to a very dear couple who were so kind and compassionate in the passing of my husband's mother.  She collects blue and white dishes, so we thought this would be appropriate.  I am falling in love with it.  I couldn't find the Delft line of fabrics, but I found some that I think will work out just as pretty. By the way, I decided to use velcro for the fasteners for my son's bow ties.  Worked out great!

A bit of fun......today was biker Sunday at the local church.  Elijah and Katie came in for the weekend, and participated.  Yes, those are bovine horns (cow? bull?)......my son......he's a mess.




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quilt is gorgeous!!!
And I love Elijah and Katie no matter what they wear.
Mom