Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Puzzle Quilt

I don't usually piece or quilt during the work week but because I am so obsessively task oriented, I did work on this quilt to get it finished.  I quilted it for a friend as a charity quilt.  We both belong to a local guild who gives quilts once a year to a Hospitality House near the hospital. The Hospitality House is a place where out of town patients can stay while they are receiving treatments. I love the pattern.  Notice the cute backing she put with it.  Quilted with a pantograph called Halcyon (thanks Mary!).

8 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

What a cute quilt! Isn't that a great pantograph to quilt, easy, quick, and looks good!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I make a quilt for St. Judes Hospital. That would be a fun quilt for some child. I'm going to remember that one. It looks like it would go together quickly. Her backing is perfect for it!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my name on anonymous!

Charla

Tanya said...

I like the puzzle quilt. My son has always been a fan of jig-saw puzzles. I wonder if he needs a quilt...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
每当遇见你 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
deb in sc said...

Rachel - did you use a pattern to make your puzzle quilt? If so, could you please let me know what pattern so that I might purchase it? If you reply to this comment, I will check back.

Rachel said...

I quilted this one for a friend. I've written her to try to get the pattern for you. If I can get the name of it I'll post it in a comment here.