Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ready for Spring!!

I am so ready for spring! It has been so cold, gray, and dreary lately. I enjoyed my day off on Thursday, made a little trip for some shopping on Friday, but today I have been so bored. I finished an awesome book, "Uncharted" by Angela Hunt. A really good allegory-style book. I really love her stuff. Did a little sewing. This is my latest five yard quilt.



Jim and I got out and did a little riding around this evening before dark. Ended up at the "Good Ole Days Diner" in Midtown. Pretty good philly cheesesteak sandwich, fries and a chocolate malt!

2 comments:

Pam said...

That's a real pretty quilt. Who's it for? Sweet Valentine's Day dinner at the Midtown Diner...too cute. : )

Rachel said...

I am not sure who will get this one yet. I am trying to make up a few for gifts.