Saturday, September 12, 2009

Back home

ALWAYS when I travel the first thing I do when I get home is unload and start the laundry. Not today. Got my quilting machine back on the table, dusted it, oiled it, checked it out, and then loaded my practice piece. That should tell you that I am excited about all the stuff I learned this weekend. I've always said that I didn't want to machine quilt for a business.....but maybe when I retire......

I also bought a couple of good books. One came with a DVD, "Pajama Quilter". I watched it tonight with my little white board in front of me and drew, drew, drew. The other book is by Pam Clark, "Design with lines." So many good ideas, can't wait to use them.

I accidentally left my folder and camera, but they are mailing it to me. Hopefully in a few days I can post pictures of what we did.

No comments: