Monday, May 5, 2008

Tablerunners



These are the two tablerunners I made last weekend. I tried to do small stippling inside the white stars on the pink one. I really liked the way it turned out. I wished I had done that on both. Both used charm pack squares. The squares on the blue one was from Thimbleberries Lakeside collection and they were a bit bigger (~5 1/2 inches), so it turned out a little bigger. The pink one is for a wedding gift and the blue one is a gift for our department secretary at work. I missed Secretary's Day, so it is a belated gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel - I loved looking at your quilt bog! It's great and the quilts/table runners are beautiful. Hope you have a nice mother's day with Elijah. Be extra careful driving. Mike will be here to see me and I hope to have granddaughter Lila as well. Peg has moved out of the house (long story) and Ted and I are getting it ready to go on the market. Other news - we have a new 25' Bennington pontoon boat, red and white. It is so pretty! When you return, we will take you and Jim out for ride. Take care! Donna