Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Need a Name

I need a name for this quilt.  Gosh, I love it so much.  Funny how every quilt I make seems to be my favorite.  I posted a pic of this on the Quiltville Facebook group I belong to, and have received about 700 name suggestions.  Wow.  But none that strike me like the ones I thought of myself.
I want a meaningful name.  Something that reminds me of this time in our world.  I don't want it to be sad, but hopeful. I thought of "Chains of Hope", "We Area All In This Together," "Unified in Hope."

All the colors remind me of people....marching towards something. So I thought "Marching to Zion."  Christian people ready to live out (march) their faith here on the earth, aligning themselves straight with the righteousness of Jesus and his teachings, getting ready to march to the beautiful city of God. Oh, I know some will scoff at my thoughts.  That's ok.  I'm secure in my faith. Isn't it funny how even a quilt can be used to spread the word of the gospel?

No comments: