Thursday, July 2, 2020

Patriotic Quilt Show


Today seemed like a beautiful day for a patriotic quilt show.  I pulled out a favorite of mine.  American Heritage was a block of the month program I did from The Cherry Pit quilt shop in Sevierville in 2008. I had only been quilting about a year. I learned a lot from it and it turned out so good. 

I made this before I purchased my long arm so I paid to have it quilted and the girl did a fantastic job.

The wind was really picking it up today!

Hope they make some smiles.  I had a friend who (jokingly) said, I drove by and thought your dryer had gone out....lol. I usually put these on the beds inside but I am liking hanging them outside for a patriotic parade. There are some subdivisions in Knoxville, that are doing patriotic parade drivebys. Neighborhoods are decorating for the 4th so people can drive by and enjoy while social distancing. I think that is a great idea.

No comments: