Saturday, July 11, 2020

More butterflies...

Today was a great day to stay inside and paint rocks.  Then it was also a great day to go for an ice cream and few groceries and hide some rocks for others to find.   Worked on the other two butterflies first.
I started out doing these with the Posca paint pens and micron markers.  I ended up doing just a little brush work to blend some of the colors.
My little butterfly garden...
A friend asked me if I could do one with a butterfly and a daisy for a friend of hers.....
Then back to the monarch, my favorite.  All done with paint pens and micron markers.  Except the shadows. My grey micron marker died so I used a brush there.

Then to hide some....an ice cream cone at the ice cream store.  A little girl found it within a couple of hours!
Left at the park.
Left on an old rock wall in the center of our little town.
It's been a blessed day....

No comments: