Saturday, June 27, 2020

Scrappy Quilt #4 Progress

This one is taking some time but I am really loving the vintage look.
I need a name for this one.  I've made Quarantine, Quarantine 2, and Pandemic so far.  I thought about Chaos, which reminds me of how our country is going nuts right now, with the rioters and looters, but I don't want to give attention to the bad.  Maybe I should call it "God Will Make a Way" kind of like how I feel about these turbulent times. God is in control of our world. It's his world after all. His will be done.

On a lighter note, still hanging the #porchquilts. Finally got the flag hung after some difficulties with broken screws. I've had people comment and tell me they enjoy seeing the quilts as they drive by.  That makes me smile.




 The hubby brought me "fishing" flowers again today. I love this new habit he has gotten into.  When he sees pretty flowers while he is fishing the banks in his boat, he gets closer and picks some for me. Isn't that sweet? These are so pretty and orange.  I think they are wild trumpet flowers.
 Lots of little buds not yet opened.  Hope they open in my kitchen.

No comments: