Sunday, March 8, 2020

More Rock Painting

I did another rock today.  The hubs went fishing and as he walked out the door he said, "Paint me a rock with a fish on it!"  So I did. It's supposed to be a large mouth bass.  Inspiration from Pinterest.

I also worked some on the bee and leaf....my little bee's wings still aren't just right.....

Then I tried another one.  Not happy with it yet. Probably work on it some more too.  Hoping after I put it up for a while, then think about it, and look at the inspiration more I can improve.
Definitely don't like the gray background.  My original intent was to do a dot rock, on a black background but that turned out much harder than it looks. So then went with the gray for the clover. I think it would look better on a natural color rock. Gotta work on that ladybug too.
So fun!

And today was a special day for my DIL (the one on the left).  She completed her second Cambridge Half Marathon and got a PR by 4 minutes!  Yay Katie!

No comments: