Friday, March 20, 2020

At home....


What am I doing while I am practicing social distancing??  Did a little piecing today on a new scrap quilt pattern I came up with.  This one will definitely take a while, cutting all these little pieces.

And I've done a few more rocks.  This little mouse looks rather evil.
I think there is another artist in the family.  My 6 year old granddaughter drew this picture of our cat, Jesse.  He's an orange tabby and only has one eye.  I think she did a great job.
If you are a regular reader I'd appreciate your prayers for my son and his family in Cambridge, England.  We facetimed today and they seem to be doing fine, but are struggling to find some of the things they need in the stores. This is a scary time for all of us, but when your most loved family members are so far away, it's hard not to worry.  This is a time when our faith must be foremost in our minds and actions.  God tells us not to fear.  He is still in control, and I believe there will be some good that will come out of all of this panic and illness. Peace to you.







No comments: