Saturday, May 15, 2021

Retreat Room Update

 Just a few days after the kids moved out, we had more guests in the upstairs bedroom.  I only had mattresses and no beds, but they didn't mind.  They were in town for a funeral.  While they were here one of the beds came and my brother-in-law and sister helped me put it together.  They left this morning and I've been playing decorator.  I love it so far.  Have another bed coming tomorrow. Still need some artwork, a small lamp for beside the recliner, and a few other things, but I am getting there.


I played with several quilts, pillows, and two different rugs before I settled on these.  Honestly, the pictures don't do the room justice.  It is becoming very beautiful and calming.

I found a recliner cover, to change the look of the recliner.  I'm happy with that too.




No comments: