Friday, December 31, 2021

December happenings

 It's been pretty busy around here. We had lots of friends come to our church's Christmas program -- Jim sang in the choir that performed from the living Christmas tree.

Jim's twin sister, Jenny and her husband Stan drove over from Nashville to attend.
The grandkids came one night and were so excited.  Just had to get up in the tree with Papaw.
We had a charcuterie board for our Christmas dinner with Elijah, Katie, and the kids.  Everyone loved it.  It was so fun to make, my first, but won't be my last.




We had a great time visiting and opening presents....and Papaw and I had our own little photoshoot before the kids arrived.







Had a mishap when washing the Christmas quilts to put away.  The red backing faded so bad on this one!  I only had one color catcher but didn't think it would fade since I washed it last year several times.  It was bad. I soaked it for a few hours in very hot water and Dawn ultra.  It got most of the pink out. And now it looks like it did when I first got it out this year.


My hair is growing! I'm having to use headbands which the hubby doesn't really like.  It is so wild. I'm enjoying growing it out - my new project!









No comments: