Friday, May 13, 2022

Race and Hair

 My daughter in law and I recently did a local 5k in support of the Kennedy Ladd Foundation.  Kennedy is a precious little girl with Hurler's syndrome, a debilitating genetic condition. Her little brother Lincoln, also has it.  The community we live in is very supportive of their family. Check out their website and consider donating for a cure.


The hair is still growing!  I"m loving these crazy silver curls. How long (or big) will it get? No one knows.  :)  


I poofed it out really good just to see how big it was. Pretty big.










1 comment:

Cindy Quilts said...

I love your beautiful silver curls! Mine has silver in it too. My husband calls it tinsel :) Before Covid hit I had decided to let it grow. I'm glad I did since I wouldn't have been able to have it cut professionally. It is to the middle of my back now, but mine is straight. I wish I had curls.