Friday, June 10, 2022

Summertime and a new Quilt

 Mercy, isn't summer just the best?  It sure is when you've got some fun littles around.  They visited this evening and I let them stick around an hour or so after momma and daddy went home.  We had fun playing outside and them trying to get "air born" in pictures.






They sure make life fun!  

I've worked hard the last week making these mini Edinburgh Square blocks.  Was going to make it bed size but really wanted this one to finish up, so I decided on a lap size, 48" x 60"  and finally got the blocks all finished.  Now to sew them together.  It might make a fun table quilt for our outside table.



The hair is still growing and is pretty wild.  I wore it up in a scarf all day today.  So easy and I love the "chic" look.





No comments: