Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Board & Batten

 After putting the primer and one coat of paint, I was disappointed.  The boards were still too rough.  So I have spent several hours now sanding, sanding, sanding, and sanding.  I *think* I have it smooth enough to start painting again.  It will be a while before it's finished. 

And some more pictures of the faux shiplap I did in the grandkids room.
We had a house guest recently so the littles slept upstairs with their momma and daddy.  I was able to get the room back into shape.
After I saw these pictures I realized I didn't do a line of tape at the top where the wall and ceiling meets. I've since done that and it completes it.
Oh, how I love this little room.  I love the vintage beds, the antique chest, how I can change out quilts on the beds, and the magic light trick in the sconces, and of course my favorite pictures of the littles. 


No comments: