Friday, August 25, 2017

My Scottish Grands are in Ireland

My son has a conference next week in Dublin, so their little family made a nice trip out of it and they all went to Ireland.  I'm so thankful they send me pictures.  Enjoy.
 This girl....my heart aches sometimes being so far away.  :(
 Cliffs of Moher

I remember the beautiful stone fences when the hubby and I visited Ireland a few years ago.
 Of course my girl is running. Love her energy!

 My girl isn't always happy.....lol
 but her moods can change on a dime!

With her energy, there is always a photo op, but little Haddon isn't quite walking on his own really well yet, so with Momma taking the photos and carrying him....he didn't get in many.  That will change once he is walking!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I always love to see photos of your family! What a beautiful family, the kids are growing up so quickly.

Rachel said...

Thank you Jan! So sweet of you. Yes, they are growing up so fast. Grandchildren are such a joy. I am thankful I have them even if it is not often that I get to love on them in person.