Monday, April 3, 2017

Race and Vacay

The husband can't really do the beach due to his disability, but he has graciously agreed to go to Siesta Key, Florida for a few days for his wife to enjoy the beach :).  A much needed get away after my half marathon on Sunday.  If you want to read more about my race, head on over to my running blog lateliferunner.blogspot.com.


We did our "once every 15 years beach trip" and we only have four nights and three days here in Siesta Key.  Several of our friends have raved about this beach and it is very nice.

We were surprised and how hot and crowded it is this early in the season.  We are staying at an older complex but we love the screened porch view.

 I was able to get in a couple of miles walking on the beach, which will be all the beach time I allow this skin.  Then we enjoyed sitting out on the porch people watching and enjoying the breeze.


Cleaned up and ready to go shopping, eating out, and maybe to a movie!

No comments: